top of page
WHAT TO BRING
What we suggest
- More fancy dress than normal clothes. Check out The Timetable (when live) to make sure you don't get left out for our themed nights out. Don't forget your hangers!
- Umbrella or coat for when it rains, Which is all the time.
- If you plan on joining the Athletic Union, please bring flip flops and shorts. These are to be worn all year round with your new AU hoody.
- Decorations to make your room your home (Board pins are a useful buy!)
- Electrical items and extension leads
- First aid items and something to fight that damn freshers flu! (Which you are bound to get.. It gets everyone.)
- Books and Stationery (You are enrolling onto a degree after all!)
- Pillows, duvet, sheets and mattress protector
- Kitchen essentials and cutlery (Including pasta, ready meals and pizza)
- Toilet paper, a toilet brush, teabags and other essentials
- Passport photographs, identification and important documents
- Anything Purple
bottom of page